Perhaps you are playing a naughty nurse and her patient, and you need to see if your patient is having troubles with orgasms. Well, the best way to check this is to see what ‘happens’ when a penis pump is used. Hmmmm, how does that feel?
Local Adult Lingerie Stores In Ann Arbor
Of course, if you have a maid scenario, you can also be a master of sex toys that you need to test on her, or that she needs to use on you. That sounds like fun—toymaker and test subject. I wouldn’t mind that one at all. Product testing at its best.
Doing it for yourself
A hot game that a lot of couples like to try is mutual masturbation with sex toys. As men are the visual gender, they love to watch a woman use a vibrator on herself. But that doesn’t mean that the man is left to drool, he can use a penis pump at the same time. See who has an orgasm first. Or last. Who can wait it out? The alternative to this game is that one person could find a remote control vibrator or other discreet vibrator for their partner to use. Play the game of ‘who knows when it will turn on’ with the remote control. It’s sure to create sexual tension. Or with the mini vibrator you can give your partner a schedule of times to use it, as well as places. Do it out in the open for a great rush. Dark parking garages are always hot, or have your partner use it while they drive to meet you. Wet with anticipation is the key. Don’t allow the partner to orgasm until you want them to. Or when you want to watch. Of course, there are some people (you know who you are) who have an active fantasy life and can use sex toys to get pleasure when you’re by yourself. Close your eyes, pinch and caress your breasts or chest, imagine that special person and then taunt yourself with a vibrator or a penis sleeve while you sink into the pillow screaming your own name.
Local Adult Sex Toy Stores In Ann Arbor
Sex toys and bondage is the ultimate combination. With a helpless partner, you have a whole bunch of tools of pleasure at your disposal to use. Fasten their arms and legs in cuffs and then see how many times and ways you can pleasure them. Vibrators are essential, but put on a blindfold to heighten the experience. They’re never know they’re/it’s coming. You can also use a little anal play in the bondage game. Use the vibrator and an anal plug at the same time for a filling good time. The effect is amazing. And who can resist a little spank with a paddle or whip when you have the person tied on their stomach?
Local Adult Lingerie Stores In Ann Arbor
1) Is it OK to think about sex? Is it OK to read about sex? Is it OK to have sex? Just for pleasure?
Sex is a good thing. Sex is legitimate as long as all the people involved are doing it from their own free will. Sex is physical, emotional and spiritual bonding between two or more loving people. Almost every human being is having sex many times in his life times. It is normal and natural activity for adults. It is OK to think about sex as well as to think about love, and to think about babies. In order to have good relationships, and good and satisfying sex life it will be good if everyone will know more about sexuality, so reading about sexuality is very good. Sex for pleasure can do many good things for humanity, relief stress and make more people on this planet happy.
2) Is it OK to buy and use sex toys?
Sex toys are TOYS. These toys usage is to increase sexual pleasure alone or with a partner (or
some partners). Sex toys only purpose is to increase pleasure of men and human. It doesn't hurt anyone.
3) Is it OK to masturbate with sex toys?
Masturbation is making love with yourself, it is pleasuring yourself, it relief stress and makes people smile more. Masturbate with sex toys, is good as masturbate without sex toys, as long as you pleasure yourself, you can do it with your hand, you can do it with a back massager and you can do it with sex toys. Whatever makes you feel good with yourself, and doesn't hurt anybody else is a good thing.
4) Is it OK to use sex toys when making love with my partner?
It is wonderful; whatever makes you both feel good with your love making is very good for your sex life and for your relationships.
5) What is the best sex toy?
There is no such thing as best sex toy for everybody. Everyone is a little bit different than the other with different things he likes. There are good and quality sex toys for woman and there are for man. There are good sex toys for straight couples as well as for gays and lesbians. There are amazing clitoris stimulation vibrators and there are G--Spot specific vibrators and dildos.
Sex toys are great adventure, buy and have lots of fun with them.
OnlineAdult Lingerie Stores In Ann Arbor USA
Although many men are still shy about the subject, the fact is that more and more males are exploring the world of sex toys. From penis rings to vibrators to the old-fashioned inflatable doll, sex toys are moving up in acceptability for men. As these can provide a good sexual workout, they have a benefit to penis health, which is icing on the cake. Of course, it's essential that a man use these toys properly, so the following is some advice on handling an inflatable doll in the most satisfying way.
- She needs a different kind of foreplay. The good news is that the doll is totally here to serve the guy. She can't orgasm (although a man may certainly create scenarios in which he imagines she can and does), so there's no need to worry about whether she needs some manual or oral stimulation before penetration. However, she does require some foreplay. For example, unless one keeps her permanently inflated, she'll need to be blown up.
- Lubricant may be needed. Although the dolls are designed to used "as is" for sexual play, some men with especially sensitive equipment may find that the orifices may cause a bit too much friction for their tools. In such cases, a lubricant may need to be used during the sexual play - and a penis health cream should be utilized afterward.
- Cleanliness is important. An inflatable doll cannot rid herself of any lubricant or deposits from previous visits. A man should treat his doll friend respectfully and clean her thoroughly between encounters. (If the inflatable beauty is shared with any friends, this is especially important.) This is essential not only for hygienic reasons but because some lubricants can, if left in place, have a damaging effect and shorten the lifespan of one's plastic lover. The doll should have come with instructions for cleaning; if these are lacking, it is usually best to use warm water and a gentle soap, along with a soft towel. The man should dry the inner recesses as much as possible, as water takes much longer to dry naturally on plastic than on actual skin.
- She's hot, but keep her cool. When not in use, it's best to keep the doll away from heat and always away from an open flame. Excess heat damages plastic and rubber - and she gets enough heat from the scorching guy in her life as it is.
- Let it go. One of the advantages of an inflatable doll for sex play is that one can be as exuberant as one wishes. If a guy likes to engage in fast, deep, animalistic thrusts but has to hold back when with a living and breathing partner, this is the chance to let go and indulge. Similarly, if he is often tentative about fondling breasts for fear of causing discomfort or if he enjoys his oral sex performed by the deepest of throats, the doll can be quite accommodating.
An inflatable doll and other sex toys can spice up a man's private sex life. Sometimes, of course, he may find it becomes too much of a good thing; letting himself go wild may result in a penis that is ecstatically happy but also exceptionally sore. To handle this, he can make regular use of a superior penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). First, the natural moisturizers (such as vitamin E and Shea butter) in a quality cream can definitely ease soreness and rawness from getting a bit too "into it" with the plastic lady. Second, if the cream also contains the neuroprotective ingredient acetyl L-carnitine, it can address any temporary loss of sensation in the penis due to overly rough handling of the manhood. And that means a guy will more quickly be ready for the next go-round with his blow-up cutie - or a real live woman.
Sex Toys: Getting a Real Doll in Bed
You would think that sex would never get boring. Unfortunately sometimes we allow ourselves to get into a routine. Everyone craves the excitement of doing something new and different. If you want to fire up your passion for each other again, try playing a few couples games in or out of the bedroom.
Here are some fun do it yourself games for couples that you can play tonight. Increase your arousal and desire for each other as you laugh and play together. You'll both win with great sex as the reward.
Frisky Dice: Use two different colored dice -- say red and black. This gives you 36 possible combinations (only 11 if the dice are the same color). Create a list of 36 foreplay activities, sex positions or role play ideas to match each die combination. Then whenever you want some exciting random sex, roll the dice and see what frisky idea you will be enjoying.
Hide & Seek Sex: Choose five to ten items and hide them around the house. Each item should correspond to a certain type of sex play activity. You hide them around your house and ask your partner to find them. The first one they find determines what you will both be doing later. For example, hide different types of sex toys or role playing accessories -- first one found is the one you play with. You can also hide sticky notes or sex coupons with sex positions, fantasies, different locations or role playing ideas. Or, create an entire list of foreplay activities to seek and enjoy when and where you find them. See if you can find all of them before you ravish each other completely.
Carnal Cards: For a standard deck of cards, create a list of foreplay or sex play activities corresponding to each card (52), colored card (26 red & black) or value Ace to King (13). Now you can shuffle and deal for sex ideas or play one of many regular card games for two with an erotic twist. Agree on certain events in the game where one of the played cards needs to be PLAYED. For example, play War and perform a foreplay activity corresponding to any matching card value that causes a war.
Wild Wagers: You can bet on almost anything. With an erotic imagination, you can come up with creative wagers involving sexual rewards or foreplay forfeits for almost any event or situation. Although playing your own competitive games together is more rewarding, sports programs on TV, murder mysteries and even stock market results can be a source for great sex you can bet on. When you are confident you will win, propose something your partner has asked for but hasn't gotten yet -- sweeten the pot but ask for something you really want too. When you gamble with pleasure in this way, you both win.
Playing any couples game with your partner is quality time that will enhance your relationship. Add some sexy twists to your adult game play and you will spice up your sex life too. Instead of going out to the movies or even the video store, stay home and create your own intimate entertainment rated R (or better yet, X).